Thursday, September 16, 2010

Noah is now in our family

Baby Noah came to us yesterday. I am so excited that I can't sit still! I am jumping around and swinging my arm around like I did during the Christmas show.  I tried to get Noah to play with me right away, but he just cried. Mama says he just needs a little time to get to know us, then he'll want to play. He stopped crying when Mama held him, but he started crying again when Baba tried to hold him.

I have been a very good big brother. I kept talking to Noah and asking him to play, and later on he gave ME the first smile. We took Noah back to the hotel and Baba and I got some food. Noah drank something called formula out of a bottle for Mama and she was very happy that he did that for her. Later, I helped my little brother get ready for bath and bed. I put a little blanket out for him in his crib, then listened to Baba read us both a story. Baba said that we both fell asleep, but I think that Noah fell asleep first.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Noah! It's Anna and Alex. I hope you are having fun with your little brother, Noah. We can't wait to meet him.

Anonymous said...

Micah, I am so happy for you. Grandma and Grandpa here in Nebraska can't wait to see you and Noah, they are SO excited.
Katie Morgan

Mary Prather said...

Hi Micah and Noah! Love your matching jammies. I remember Micah at the Christmas show. He must be so excited now. Anna and Grant can't wait to meet you!!

Julie said...

Micah you are being such a good boy to share your Mama and Baba with your new brother. I'm sure he will love you soon.

Kim said...

Wow, Micah, you really are a big brother now! I like how you are protecting Noah with your arm. I know you are making sure everyone knows he belongs in your family now. We are going on vacation now so I might not get a chance to write to you again. See you and Noah when you get home from China.
Love, Sheridan